10 good and bad features of the new Tecno Camon X Pro
For those who were rushing to get the Tecno Camon X after its release, a number of things would be going through their minds right now. More storage space? A higher resolution and aspect ratio screen? These and many more come with the phone that launched in 2018 alongside the Tecno Camon X, Yes! I mean the Tecno Camon X Pro.
This phone hit stores at the same time as the Tecno Camon X, which is a lower variant and is worthy of being called the “deciding factor” as it features more updates than the Camon X.
The Camon X Pro, a sequel to the Camon CX comes in Bordeaux Red and Midnight Black, with Face ID, 1080 x 2160 pixel display, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory (ROM) and many others is what I call Tecno’s best smartphone. From the market.
In this review, I would highlight 10 new features of the Tecno Camon X Pro and the hiccups, those features that we hate.
Tecno Camon X Pro screen
- Camon X Pro comes with a 6.0-inch IPS screen with Gorilla Glass 4. A screen built to withstand, which is not lacking in the screen as it has an aspect ratio of 18.9 and a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. High definition graphics. A big step forward for gamers and movie lovers.
- Sunlight readability with a brightness level of up to 500 nit. Which means that you can enjoy interacting with your phone’s screen, in the sunlight, in the dark, at any time of the day.
Tecno Camon X Pro Camera
- An astonishing 24-megapixel front camera with f / 20 aperture and dual LEDs has HDR capabilities and AI beauty; where installed algorithms are put to work to beautify your images.
- A rear camera with a 16 megapixel sensor and an f / 20 aperture that guarantees excellent photos, as it is packed with a focus that is faster than that of its predecessors. Capable of offering quality photos in both good and bad lighting conditions with its four-LED flash.
Note: I’d like to point out, though, that the Camon X Pro doesn’t have a really good camera, I mean perfect for lowlights, as much as you’d expect. The front camera isn’t as good as the Camon CX, and I wouldn’t have done the upgrade if the camera was my thing.
I was hoping that with the huge 24 MP front camera we would get something excellent, but what we got was far inferior. It is even worse when you try to take pictures at night. So here is my HONEST version of the camera, I hope you can make an informed decision after reading this.
Tecno Camon X Pro Hardware
- Inside the Camon X Pro is the MediaTek system on a chip; Helio P23 octa-core which is more powerful than Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430. A processor that is based on a 64-bit architecture that gathers eight ARM Cortex-A53 cores that has an integrated MP3 Mali-G71 graphics processor that operates at 770MHz.
- More speed and more storage space for hoarders; The Camon X Pro features 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory (ROM) with an SD card slot, plus expandable storage space.
- On the back of the phone is the Camon X Pros fingerprint sensor, which is much faster than the one on the Phantom 8. This more accurate fingerprint sensor is built in a way that allows for better finger placement.
Tecno Camon X Pro software
- The new HiOS V3.3 layered Android Oreo 8.1 keeps the Camon X Pro in sync with all other smartphones running the Android OS, and is not looking to get old anytime soon as it can be upgraded to the next OS version when it arrives. that moment. .
- The Camon X Pro takes security to a higher level with Face ID. By taking an in-depth map of your face, Face ID is much faster compared to the Iris scanner, giving you the option to unlock the phone just by looking at the Camon X Pro’s front camera.
Tecno Camon X Pro Battery
- Its battery, with a capacity of 3750 mAh, would keep your phone awake with 4 to 5 hours of screen on time.
Just as there are a number of notable things to look forward to on the Camon X Pro, here are a number of things to look forward to. I can’t like it:
- With the mid-range Adreno GPUs built into Qualcomm chips, be sure to expect some hiccups during gaming by owning your graphics chip.
- Some applications found in HiOS could actually have been removed, they just sit there redundant. I mean, who needs an app for something that they can access in the settings menu?
- Without Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and Professional Mode, the camera doesn’t look as limitless as you’d expect.
The Tecno Camon X Pro, Tecno’s best Camon to date, boasting continuous performance, decent battery life, and plenty of camera power – the main feature the Camon series is known for. This is one phone you won’t want to replace anytime soon, hopefully until Tecno releases another. It is not a disappointment, but a statement of maturity from the Chinese OEMs.